1. Aspirants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying through online.
2. No other mode of application are accepted.
3. Before applying online, aspirants should have a scanned image of his/her photograph as per specification(Dimensions of the photograph is 150 x 200 pixels, size should be between 10kb – 40kb). Online application will not be registered unless aspirants upload photograph and Certificate of Recommendation as specified. Photograph must be a recent p assport size colour picture.
4. Aspirants have to create their profile by filling up the required fields prescribed by HRDC to complete the first phase. User name and password is essential to start the profile creation. Aspirants are directed to note down the same for future use. In the event of aspirants not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
5. If the first phase of online application completed successfully, please log off from your profile page and go to II phase of online application. The list of scheduled courses to be conducted will be displayed and you can select the interested course to participate. You can choose the programme and apply successfully.
6. Aspirants are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the last date and not to wait till the last moment to avoid the possibility of inability / failure to log on to the website / website jam etc.
7. HRDC does not assume any responsibility for the aspirants not being able to submit their application within the date stipulated on any ground.
8. In case of any problem faced in the submission of application, the technical support will be provided by the HRDC.
9. Ph.D./M.Phil holders, whose promotion is overdue for want of mandatory courses are directed to submit a special request recommended by the Principal / Registrar to the Director by post for getting priority.